Saturday 20 November 2010

It is nearly that time again

Good afternoon everyone,

Where did the week go? I can't believe how quickly this year is going! It is nearly Christmas time again and everyone is starting to think about what they have bought and what they will buy for their friends and family. If anyone needs any toy ideas or advice please feel free to ask on our facebook page either in the discussions section or on the wall. We really want Australian Mum's Favourite Baby and Child Products to be a helpful parenting resource.

I hope that our Tejapo reviewers are enjoying their wonderful products and I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about them. I'll be checking our inbox eagerly for reviews over the next week and adding them to our reviews section.

Our blog is starting to get quite a few reviews up which I hope you are all enjoying. If anyone has any questions or suggestions please contact us via the 'contact us' tab.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend,

Danni


3 comments:

  1. Feel free to pinch the Manna Bear review from my Blog and stick up here where it was s'posed to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it was you who sent me the Manna Bears!!!! Right, nnnkay - well I did that review ages ago and stuck it up on my blog PS tried to email a link of it back to Pippa but the address was wrong so can you let her know - the review is here: http://candysfamily.com/2010/11/04/mannabears-getting-vegies-in-the-bellies-of-kids-on-the-sly/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be moderated and approved shortly.